Mission Trips are often times life changing experiences. They take you out of your comfort zone, allow you to put distractions aside, and focus on serving Christ and those in need. While our primary goal is to serve the missionaries we partner with and their ministries, often times, those that go on mission trips are impacted more than those that they serve. You will have the opportunity to be the hands and feet of Jesus to people in need!
All the information you need to learn about our trips is available by following the links below:
Dates: March 29th-April 2nd, 2017 (applications due February 26th)
Cost: $250.00 Adult and 100.00 for 18 and under Team Size: 10 min - 14 max
Cost of trip includes lodging, lunch & dinners, all supplies needed for outreaches, and gas assistance for those driving groups down.
Life Church is excited to be planning our 6th trip to the Appalachian Region in Tennessee. This year, we will be partnering up with Habitat for Humanity, M.A.T.S. (Ministerial Association Temporary Shelter), and the Vineyard of London. Just a few of the exciting outreaches planned so far include Habitat builds and repairs, working alongside a homeless shelter as they prepare for a new grand opening, a community sports equipment resale block event in downtown Morristown, TN, a community game night at the Habitat House with some families from the local trailer communities and serving another Vineyard Church in Kentucky with their Sunday morning routines so that their leadership staff can enjoy a service with their families.
Contact: Angie Moncrief : email@example.com
Dates: September 20th-September 27th (applications due May 1st)
Cost: TBD ($1200-$1400 per person) Team Size: 5 min - 20 max
St Croix is an amazing experience for people looking to be apart of a working mission base team. With full time missionaries on site, you will work alongside them and witness the established trust with others and all that they have been doing to build relationships with locals on the island. From base work to helping the homeless, sports ministry basketball games and skate boarding nights to praying for the sick at the hospital, and even working with local children in the projects called Paradise Mills. Singing worship songs in an open air mall you will be surrounded by the presence of God every step of the way. St Croix would be a wonderful trip for families, however the days are very long and the weather is very hot. There is no air conditioning on base but safe drinking water is available on base for continued use. There is a pool on base with down time daily where you are able to cool off in the pool.
Since St. Croix is a U.S. territory, a passport is not required but it is recommended.
Contact: Angie Moncrief: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Fill out an application. Applications are available here. These are due by the dates listed above. A separate application is required for each person, even if children are traveling with parents.
2. A $100 non-refundable deposit is required along with your application.
3. If you don’t have a Passport, we recommend you apply for one asap. Processing times may take up to several months so if you apply now it will ensure that you avoid any extra costs to expedite your application. Details on how to obtain a passport are here: http://travel.state.gov/passport/ Note: a passport is not required for St. Croix however it is still a good idea to have one. We recommend you still get a passport.
4. After turning in your application, you will be contacted about when your team meetings will start. There will be a series of at least four team meetings and your attendance at these meetings will be mandatory.
5. Pray! Begin praying for your trip, for your role and what God will have you do, for finances and support, and for Him to prepare you for the great adventure ahead!
Questions? Contact us here.
© Copyright 2016 Life Church | Service Times & Directions | 317.222.5510 | email@example.com Life Group Leader Resources - LifeKids Leader Resources